G
Posted By
Gort
Nov 20, 2006
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Running PS CS 9.0. I have about 300 jpegs of a recent family wedding taken by a professional photographer. I would like to change the size & resolution of all of them, in order to send them to friends. Very easy to do this with each image, but I would like to do it to all of them in a batch so as to limit time & tedium. Is this possible?

TIA

Dan

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

MH
Mike Hyndman
Nov 20, 2006
"Dan" wrote in message
Running PS CS 9.0. I have about 300 jpegs of a recent family wedding taken by a professional photographer. I would like to change the size & resolution of all of them, in order to send them to friends. Very easy to do this with each image, but I would like to do it to all of them in a batch so as to limit time & tedium. Is this possible?
TIA
Dan ,

If they are all the same pixel ratio it would be easy to record an action whilst altering the first one and then running the action with File>Automate>Batch.
There is also a script in File>Scripts>Image Processor that will do something similar. (Also in Bridge)
Check both out in the help files.

HTH
MH
G
Gort
Nov 21, 2006
"Mike Hyndman" <tell me yours and I’ll send > wrote in message
"Dan" wrote in message
TIA
Dan ,

If they are all the same pixel ratio it would be easy to record an action whilst altering the first one and then running the action with File>Automate>Batch.
There is also a script in File>Scripts>Image Processor that will do something similar. (Also in Bridge)
Check both out in the help files.

HTH
MH
Thanks Mike, I’ll take a look.

Dan

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections