ME
Posted By
Michael_Eddington
Feb 13, 2007
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Anyone have any experience making 3D images within Photoshop? I’m referring to blending two images together in such a way that they appear 3D when viewed with the proper glasses…Anaglyph or polarized or whatever.

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

B
Bernie
Feb 13, 2007
I’ve done some some images a few years back.

What do you want to know?
ME
Michael_Eddington
Feb 13, 2007
Right now I’m at the info gathering stage. A client is inquiring if we can do this, though is short on specifics….what type of lenses used for viewing, ect. All I know is that they have two images they want blended into a 3D element when viewed. I’ve been looking for various techniques used, like the one at this link… < http://graphicssoft.about.com/cs/photoshop/ht/3danaglyph.htm>
I’m wondering how the technique is different should the lenses be polarized instead of anaglyph, ect…
B
Bernie
Feb 13, 2007
I’ve only done anaglyphic (and seen lenticular done)

My guess is it’s way different for polarized images. From what I understand, they have to be projected separately onto the same screen.

Anaglyphs can be printed (which is what I had to do for the project I had)

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections