SD
Posted By
Shrilly_Drabble
Apr 14, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I want to change a tight smile into a more open one and thought I could use the liquify tool but cannot find the gallery for it, what icon should i be using .
iMac FP 80mz 256 RAM Mac OS X 10.2.8. Elements 2

TIA
Shrilly

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

WE
Wendy_E_Williams
Apr 14, 2004
Hi Shrilly,

Its under Filter>Distort>Liquify

Wendy
BB
Barbara_Brundage
Apr 14, 2004
In the menubar go to filter>distort>liquify. I myself would use the Warp tool (the top left icon on the window) and gently bump/pull the area to what you want, but you might prefer one of the other tools there.
SD
Shrilly_Drabble
Apr 14, 2004
HI Wendy and Barbara, thanks for that I didnt think of investigating there. found it, and used it successfully.

May you have nothing but smiles directed your way.
Shrilly
WE
Wendy_E_Williams
Apr 14, 2004
You are welcome Shrilly … have a great day 🙂
IH
Ingrid_Halvorsen
Apr 15, 2004
Oh! I never noticed the itty bitty icons on the left side of the window! Now it makes more sense. I’m on a Mac; are the icons so tiny on the Windows version, too?
BB
Barbara_Brundage
Apr 15, 2004
Yes, Ingrid. There are very few differences between the mac and win interfaces, except that there’s a solid gray background to the workspace in windows instead of the floating windows you see on the mac.

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections