SM
Posted By
S_Mark_White
Apr 18, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I have a number of images saved in a directory that I want to filter using the stylize + find edges feature. Is there a way to batch or automate this feature (as with batch converting to a different file format), or do I have to open each file individually?

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

BH
Beth_Haney
Apr 18, 2004
Using Elements only, there’s no way to automate this. What you’re referring to is the ability to run an "action", and there is an addon available that will allow Elements to run actions, but you can’t create them. That has to be done using a full version of Photoshop. If you know someone who has the full version and could create the action for you, it might be worthwhile to get more information about the extra tool. If you don’t have access to full PS, though, you’ll have to work on each image individually. (Of course if you had access to full PS, you could just add the filter from there in the first place!)
TF
Terri_Foster
Apr 18, 2004
S Mark, Providing it’s only one filter and set of filter settings you could apply the filter to one image. For next images, press control F…can do more than once per image. The big draw back is only one filter and set of settings is stored so if you use another filter that filter and it’s settings will be applied to subsequent images when control F is used. Unfortunately, you will still have to open the individual files.

Terri

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections