JO
Posted By
j.ok
Sep 8, 2008
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
hi, i have CS3 for windows and would like CS3 for mac…am willing to trade with you. Mine is very new and was installed once on my previous PC, but i just received a mac for my bday and would like to have it on the mac instead. Any advise is appreciated

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

R
Ram
Sep 8, 2008
You HAVE TO go through Adobe customer service, over the phone. The transfer of license will involve a letter of destruction of software.
LH
Leah_Hallett
Sep 8, 2008
Actually, customer service told me to type in "Transfer of license" in the search box on the adobe home page. It loads up a .pdf and both parties fill out the form and fax it in to Adobe.

I tried to tap dance with customer service one more time to do the switch back to the PC version and they will not let me…"One cross platform switch only".

j.ok – Wish you would have contacted me yesterday! I just sold my Mac version and bought the PC version yesterday. I’m going to do a transfer of license to the fellow I sold it to. Sorry!

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections