K
Posted By
keltoid
Sep 8, 2008
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
When I open color palette window or even character window, it isn’t big enough to see for example, in the Color window – can’t see the top RGB slider and number — and I cannot resize this window. Character, can’t see the lower items, like the anti alias menu. What can I do to fix this, it really shouldn’t be like this. Thanks in advance!

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

K
keltoid
Sep 11, 2008
No one has any clue how to make the Color palette window large enough to see the top slider? hmmmm (no it doesn’t resize from corner)
B
Buko
Sep 11, 2008
change the resolution of the monitor?

get reading glasses?
NK
Neil_Keller
Sep 11, 2008
A coarser monitor resolution will increase the apparent size of the panes/palettes. But then, you lose a lot of screen real estate as well.

Neil
GP
Gary_Politzer
Sep 12, 2008
If you can’t see the top slider, something is wrong. This window, when made as small as it can be made, normally shows all 3 sliders + a row of tabs at the top.
NK
Neil_Keller
Sep 12, 2008
On the other hand, this may only require resetting Photoshop’s preferences.

Neil
K
keltoid
Oct 9, 2008
Yeah, had to re-dock all the palettes and that took care of it, weird. Thank everybody. And buko, that’s very funny, thanks so much for your help, I love people who come in and say something significant. Get reading glasses, you crack me up.
B
Buko
Oct 9, 2008
Hey I use reading glasses.

I even have bifocal sunglasses.
P
Phosphor
Oct 9, 2008
"I love people who come in and say something significant. Get reading glasses, you crack me up."

Go ahead and yuck it up, young buck. Not everyone MUST have them, but I’m willing to bet that 90% of people who spend 8+ hours a day—every day—in front of a computer monitor could benefit from having a dedicated pair of glasses to wear while they work. And yes, I’m including people under 40…under 25, even. So it’s a pretty safe assumption to make as a suggestion that would benefit you, as well.
R
Ram
Oct 10, 2008
people who spend 8+ hours a day—every day—in front of a computer monitor could benefit from having a dedicated pair of glasses to wear while they work.

Absolutely, with emphasis on dedicated. Reading glasses don’t work that well.

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections