AW
Posted By
Alex_Welborn
Dec 18, 2006
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I am looking to create an effect on a picture that will make it look like it has been drawn in pencil. i looked through and tested all of the filters in the filter gallery and none of them are giving me what i want. does anyone know how to apply a realistic pencil filter or something that would give it that same effect?

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

EH
Ed_Hannigan
Dec 18, 2006
There are various actions for this on the Adobe Exchange. One called Sketchy is pretty good, but there are others.

Also, try the Find Edges filter.
T
Talker
Dec 23, 2006
On Mon, 18 Dec 2006 07:16:43 -0800,
wrote:

I am looking to create an effect on a picture that will make it look like it has been drawn in pencil. i looked through and tested all of the filters in the filter gallery and none of them are giving me what i want. does anyone know how to apply a realistic pencil filter or something that would give it that same effect?

I’m not sure exactly what it is you’re looking for Alex, but I made something that resembles a pencil drawing from a picture of a girl I got from the net, and I posted it to the newsgroup, alt.binaries.photoshop Do you have access to that group? I posted it under the header Attn: Alex

Talker

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections