TN
Posted By
Trebor_Nodrog
Dec 26, 2006
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Does anyone else get an error with Adobe photoshop cs2 help files? When i goto the help menu and click on help i get this error message: "error reading configuration file c:/program files/adobe/adobe help centyer/adobehelpdata/AHC_Contracts.xml at line 3: junk after document element"

I also try to run ahc.exe directly and get the same file. I have done some research through google and tried all that i can. I have reinstalled the application twice and deleted the cache. This PS was installed as part of creative suite instead of by itself it that matters. Thanks.

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

EH
Ed_Hannigan
Dec 26, 2006
Did you look at this in the FAQs?

<http://www.adobeforums.com/cgi-bin/webx/.3bbb6bdd>
TN
Trebor_Nodrog
Dec 27, 2006
nope didn’t see the FAQ on this otherwise I wouldn’t have posted but I followed the directions and downloaded the new help center and the database rebuilt itself so all is good in the world now, thanks ever so much ;op

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections