Posted By
Rita
Dec 31, 2006
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Hello,

I have just bought above version from an internet shop but I get two error set up messages when I install the software:
Error 1: Creating shortcuts: Error 1327) Invalid drive G:<\ and Error 2: Status Publishing product information: Internal error 2720.2 and then the installation is interrupted.
I have tried to install the software on drive C: and also on drive H: I have a backup Drive called H: (it was called G: when the computer was new, but now there has come a HP Photosmart C5180 USB Device called F: this I have tried to deactivate, men the internal backup drive H does not change its name.
I have asked my brother who has PS Elements 4 and he has told me to move all Adobe files ( I have used ccleaners, RegSurpreme Pro) and after removal of all files relating to Adobe I have now downloaded the trial version Photoshop element no. 5 from the internet – and the same errors pop up!

And I am not interested in bringing my computer back to a former status, because the drive H: has existed for several months and I have never have problems with installing other products, Microsoft Office, AutoCad, Spam Fighter and so on.

So I think that I have tried all possible solutions – does anyone of you have an explanation to this? Then I would be very grateful.

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections