What are these files apparently generated by CS?

B
Posted By
bhilton665
Mar 6, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I created a directory in Win XP to hold film scans. When looking at the files with CS I noticed three new files in the directory, AdobeP8M.md0, AdobeP8P.tb0 and AdobeP8T.tb0.

When I copy this directory to a backup external disk I get an error message with "Confirm Stream Loss … blah blah blah … :encryptable$DATA". The image files transfer OK (and the three new AdobeP8x files get transferred) and I can open the tiffs from the backup so this is not a big deal, but … what exactly are these three files?

I’m guessing they have something to do with the File Browser since I’m exporting the cache from the FB regularly?

Bill

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

CC
Chris Cox
Mar 7, 2004
Yes, that sounds like you exported the file browser cache. But I don’t know why you’re having trouble copying them.

Chris

In article , Bill Hilton
wrote:

I created a directory in Win XP to hold film scans. When looking at the files with CS I noticed three new files in the directory, AdobeP8M.md0, AdobeP8P.tb0 and AdobeP8T.tb0.

When I copy this directory to a backup external disk I get an error message with "Confirm Stream Loss … blah blah blah … :encryptable$DATA". The image
files transfer OK (and the three new AdobeP8x files get transferred) and I can open the tiffs from the backup so this is not a big deal, but … what exactly are these three files?

I’m guessing they have something to do with the File Browser since I’m exporting the cache from the FB regularly?

Bill

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections