Posted By
Katri_Pokats
May 6, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Hej there!
I am kind of new and novice to Photoshop (7) and it seems that I have mission impossible to complete, but anyway, I do not yet give up hope.
So, what I want to do is to put together some text and a picture for a black and white image in the following way:
– the A4 page full of text (from edge to edge, in capital letters) – the picture of a person appearing from the letters, so that the letters are of different shadows, thus forming the image.
– Basically, when you look close, you can read the text, but when you grab the whole image, you see the picture. (although there is no actual picture on the final image)
Pheew, it is the best way I could describe it, I tried to searh in Internet for some examples, but didn’t come across any. Well, anyhow I hope that someone out there understood my idea, and is able to help.
Thanks for any suggestions or hints:)
Best,
katri

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

BB
Barbara_Brundage
May 6, 2004
Hi, katri. Yes, that was pretty understandable, but this is the forum for Photoshop Elements,which is pretty different where doing something like that is concerned. You would be better off posting this in the Photoshop forum, since Photoshop has tools that aren’t found in Elements and its text handling is quite different.
KP
Katri_Pokats
May 6, 2004
Thanks, Barbara,
I switched the forum:)
Best,
Katri

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections