HD
Posted By
Harold_D_Williams
May 21, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I purchased a Microtek i320 scanner with a bundled copy of Photoshop Elements 2.0. Part of my reason for the purchase was the Elements CD being included. Nowhere on the disk (came in a clear flexible plastic wrap) and nowhere in the MicroTek documentation is any clue of the key code needed for activation. Best Buy (place of purchase) has been no help.

Can anyone tell me my best course? Thanks. New to Elements and looking forward to using it IF I can get it loaded.

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

NS
Nancy_S
May 21, 2004
Harold,

Microtek is responsible for providing you with the serial number for the program as it was bundled by them (it is not Adobe’s job in your instance). Try calling them to get the number you need.

Nancy
HD
Harold_D_Williams
May 21, 2004
Thank you for the response and quickly too. 🙂
CC
Cliff Chinaski
May 23, 2004
I just got an Elements bundled with an Epson 3170 scanner. For me, the 24-digit key was affixed to the paper CD sleeve, on a white sticker about 1/2 inch by 2 inches marked "Adobe Photoshop Elements S/N". Maybe Microtek sticks their Adobe-supplied (I’m guessing) stickers elsewhere in their packaging/paperwork? Worth a look.

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections