RD
Posted By
Roger_Dobbs
May 22, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Simple question from complete Photoshop Elements novice, please!! Have been able to scan a photo and carry out some simple editing on it. But, how can I export the image into a Word document. This seems as if it should be so simple but I can’t make it happen.
Would be very grateful for any advice, especially in words of one sylable. Thanks.

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

MM
Mac_McDougald
May 22, 2004
Save as a file format that Word likes (TIFF, JPEG, others). In Word, Insert/Picture/From File.
Probably best, as you have the saved file to further modify if necessary.

Or you can Copy from Elements/Paste into Word.
I think you can probably Drag the image from Elements and Drop into the Word doc also.

Mac
DH
Dennis_Hipsher
Jul 2, 2004
when I try to copy and paste. word always gets the image size wrong. except sometimes when I resize to 75 dpi it will work. how can I get copy and paste to work consistently?
MM
Mac_McDougald
Jul 2, 2004
Word isn’t very good for reading ppi tags (which determines size in inches). And different versions of Word react differently to boot.

Best advise is to just save your file, generally as TIFF, at the proper resolution for printing, and use Insert/Image/From File, into Word.

If if still doesn’t come in at proper "inch size", just grab a corner and resize.

M

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections