M
Posted By
maccie
May 30, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I downloaded 3 Actions from Adobe Studio Exchange. I put them with other files ending in .atn, but they don’t show up.

Have moved them into Presets, Filters, Effects just about everywhere but they don’ t show up.

I’m guessing these are just for Photoshop? I’d love to know where they belong if in fact I can use them.

Mac OS 10.3.4

Any help/info appreciated.

Maccie

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

WE
Wendy_E_Williams
May 30, 2004
Maccie,

Photoshop Elements doesn’t support Actions … there are some add ons for Elements that will run actions but the actions themselves have to be rewritten to make them suitable.

Wendy
M
maccie
May 30, 2004
Wendy, Thanks for your reply. I spent some time trying to get them to show up. So much to learn.

Thanks again.

Maccie
RR
Raymond Robillard
May 31, 2004
Maccie,

A several weeks ago, I posted a detailed explanation on how to integrate actions into PSE using Effects palette. Perhaps you can try to search the forum for this tread…

Ray
M
maccie
May 31, 2004
Took me a while Ray but I finally found the thread. I copied the information and when I get courageous I will try it.

Thanks for the help.

Maccie

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections