How can I enlarge the screen fonts. I can’t read them.

KK
Posted By
kurt_krueckeberg
Jun 1, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
How does one enlarge the default font size that Photoshop uses for menus, dialogs, etc. They are hard to read because they are so small.

Thanks.

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

NS
Nancy_S
Jun 2, 2004
Kurt,

What is your monitor resolution set to?
CW
Colin_Woodbridge
Jun 2, 2004
Kurt…..

Assuming that your on a PC,(I’m using Win2k) right click on the desktop background to bring up a menu and select properties. Select the tab that says Appearance. You should see a window with the typical windows and menu headings etc. If you left click on one of the headings, (e.g Message Box) you’ll see the drop down boxes below change to show what font and what size they are. You then change them to what ever suits you.

This will be applied to all windows applications.

Colin
KK
kurt_krueckeberg
Jun 2, 2004
I didn’t use the best term when I said "how do I change the size of the Abobe ‘Screen Fonts’." My Windows XP screen font size is fine.

The font size problem I have only occurs in Photoshop Elements (try me version) and no other windows program. It is the font size of the ‘feather’, ‘style’, ‘Enter search criteria’, etc. edit boxes that is what is so very tiny, as well as the font size of the File Browser.

Thanks,
Kurt
CW
Colin_Woodbridge
Jun 2, 2004
Sorry Kurt, I’m not sure if that’s possible.

What resolution do you have your monitor set to? I have a 19" screen at 1280 x 1024 and they are fine for me.

Colin

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections