Posted By
Myer_Holtzberg
Jun 2, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

AF
amy_falshaw
Jun 4, 2004
I would like to know how to get rid of the following error messge whenever I ttry to use Adobe Elements… error "unable to continue becuase of hardware or system erro sorry but this error is unrecoverable. I had elements on my computer from day one of purchas 2 years ago and never had trouble, it jusst went bezerk one day … I have uninstalled and reinstalled many times without success. I do not have a new computer.
BH
Beth_Haney
Jun 5, 2004
Tell us more about the computer you’re using. And have you recently gotten any new hardware? Also, when you uninstall/reinstall, you do have to do a Search and manually delete the Elements Preference folder. That will stay on the computer and could cause problems with a new install if a Preference folder corruption is what’s causing problems. However, in this case, I suspect a conflict with something new that was added to your system, like a printer, scanner, tablet, or some other kind of external device.

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections