Posted By
Myer_Holtzberg
Jun 2, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Hi.

I have Photoshop Elements #1 installed on my computer which has Win XP Professional, I was given a gift of Elements #2 could I install #2 without removing #1, or do I have to delete #1

Thank You Mr. Myer Holtzberg

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

LK
Leen_Koper
Jun 2, 2004
No problem.
I have PSE1, PSE2 and LE on my computer.

Leen
GD
Grant_Dixon
Jun 2, 2004
The short answer is yes.

I ran both on the came computer for about a month in different Directories of course. That being said I suspect after a month you will find that you like one over the other and unless you have lots of disk space you will be back to only one version. They are very similar programs probably in the neighbourhood of 90% the same so once you know one you know the other. Most people favour Version 2 but not all. Jodi Frye still prefers Version 1 and she is a Elements Goddess.

Grant

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections