RP
Posted By
RobinF_Pepper
Jun 6, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Okay so everytime I log on to Photoshop 7 for windows I get this crazy error message. It doesn’t seem to affect the performance though if I just ignore it. It’s just a bit annoying. Anyone know how to get rid of it. I’ve reinstalled and it still pops up.

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

MR
mikael_runsten
Jun 8, 2004
I don’t know about Hposcl110.dll, but there are a Hposcl10.dll that is used as a driver for HP printers/scanners.

Do you have a HP printer/scanner connected to your PC?

If you have, try to find the installation CD for your HP, and locate the DLL file on the CD, copy it to /windows/system32

If you don’t find it, or it’s not working, do a search in Registry for the file and delete any refs to it.

Good luck,

Micke

Here is a link to hposcl10.dll, < http://www.treiber-archiv.de/de/sysfiles/start.php?id=16171& amp;ch=h>

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections