GG
Posted By
george_gen
Nov 24, 2008
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
How can i add more points in a custom warp transformation? Pshop gives 3×3 colums/rows, can that be altered?

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

P
PeterK.
Nov 24, 2008
No, that’s all we get. Make a feature request in the feature request forum. While you’re at it, ask them if they can include a "warp again" feature too, same as what you get with "transform again." 🙂
AR
alan_ruta
Nov 24, 2008
I haven’t upgraded or trialed cs4 yet–I was hoping that more points would be one of the enhancements. Alas it seems to not be so.

alan
JJ
John Joslin
Nov 24, 2008
I saw a suggestion to chop the image into smaller rectangles; put them on their own layers; and warp each element with the 3×3 grid.

I tried it briefly but it didn’t look very good. 🙁
AR
alan_ruta
Nov 24, 2008
LOL, that, does not sound like a solution to me.

alan
P
Phosphor
Nov 24, 2008
Maybe we should be able to keep zooming in to discover each section of the warp matrix is further and continually subdivided in to 9 more smaller sections, like a fractal Sudoku framework.

🙂
KB
Kim_Brun
Nov 25, 2008
FYI – Over a year ago I suggested that the warp tool’s grid be increased to a larger number of squares. This was suggested in the "feature request" thread. Didn’t get it. Too bad.

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections