JC
Posted By
James_Constantine
Jun 8, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I was hving all kinds of problem with my computer so I did a system recovery, Photoshop Elements was bundled in the load. Now when I start Photoshop Elemens it’s looking for a registration number…I do not have my registration number? what can I do?

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

NS
Nancy_S
Jun 8, 2004
James,

If "bundled in the load" means the program came preinstalled on your computer, I would think the manufacturer of your computer would supply you with a reg. number if you called them.

If PSE came bundled with a scanner or something, the maker of the hardware should supply the number, call them.

If you purchased the program outright, the number was on the CD container. If you registered the program, Adobe ought to be able to give you the number you need.
MR
mikael_runsten
Jun 8, 2004
If you are lucky, you might find your serial in the registry:

Check this registry key:
— Photoshop Elements 2.0: Hkey_Local_Machine/Software/Microsoft/Windows/CurrentVersion /Uninstall/Adobe Photoshop Elements 2.0

or

— Photoshop Elements 1.0: Hkey_Local_Machine/Software/Adobe/Photoshop Elements/1.0/Registration

Micke

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections