AB
Posted By
antonette_barrows
Jun 15, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I am having trouble creating a four page pdf document from four scanned pages of a packet. Please let me know how each time I scan, it will save the next page under the previous scan and not creating a new document each time.

I am using a Dell computer, and am working in Adobe Photoshop Elements.

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

JH
Jim_Hess
Jun 15, 2004
To do this using Photoshop Elements, you need to use the PDF slide show option under the Tools/Automation menu option. It will be necessary for you to save each page it as an individual document. Then, if the order of those pages is critical, you should load each page individually into the listbox as you create your slide show.

Take note that this will not be a typical "full featured" PDF file. To do that, you will need the full version of Adobe Acrobat. But this will create a slide show that can be freely distributed.
AB
antonette_barrows
Jun 15, 2004
I see no "TOOLS" option in my menu bar–

FILE – EDIT – IMAGE – ENHANCE – LAYER – SELECT – FILTER – VIEW – WINDOW – HELP is what my bar reads

also don’t see anywhere that says "slide show" or "automation"
KL
Kenneth_Liffmann
Jun 15, 2004
Do you have PE v.1 or v.2?
JH
Jim_Hess
Jun 15, 2004
I’m sorry, my mistake. You go to:
File/Automation Tools/PDF Slideshow

….in Elements 2.0
JF
Jodi_Frye
Jun 15, 2004
no SD capabilities in original version of Elements.
….meant no slide show
JF
Jodi_Frye
Jun 15, 2004
meant, no SS= slide show…duh(me) head away again

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections