Posted By
jlk7233
Jun 21, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Hello,

I asked this question on this forum quite some time ago but can’t find the link that was given. I would like to print out all of the pictures off my mini cd at once (ie 4 to a page) and I understand it can’t be done with Photoshop Elements 2 so someone on this forum told me about an inexpensive program that could be downloaded called "Q Image". Does anyone have the link for that or know of another high-quality, inexpensive program that can do what I want to do? Q Image seemed to print out sharp, clear photos which is exactly what I’m looking for. Thanks for your help!

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

GD
Grant_Dixon
Jun 21, 2004
jkl

Is this what you are looking for?

http://www.ddisoftware.com/qimage/

Grant
J
jlk7233
Jun 21, 2004
Yes, Grant. Thank you very much!

Judy
JH
Jim_Hess
Jun 21, 2004
I looked at that web site, and I see that they only have printer profiles for certain printers, none of which are HP printers which is what I have. I use a lowly HP 7150. Does anyone know if Qimage would do me any good? Personally, I feel as though I get good results printing directly from either Photoshop or Photoshop Elements. Does anyone have any anecdotal information that would shed light on this?

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections