JS
Posted By
Jeff_s_Vickers
Mar 9, 2007
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Thanks for the reply and if my contact sheet screen looked like that, I’d be home free. That explains the instructions in the help file. I am using CS2 vers 9.0.2 and the contact sheet screen is like it was for Photoshop 7 whereby the spacings are presets with no changes allowable. Any thoughts on why that would be? Thanks for any help…

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

C
chrisjbirchall
Mar 9, 2007
My screen shot if of CS2 version 9.0.2.

Try resetting your preferences as per the FAQs.

EDIT:
Just a thought… Did you upgrade from PS7? and if so, did you move your old plug-ins, or did you leave them them where they where and set the "additional plug-ins" path in Preferences?

If so, you might still be using Contact Sheet 1.
MD
Michael_D_Sullivan
Mar 10, 2007
Good point, Chris!
JS
Jeff_s_Vickers
Mar 10, 2007
Contact sheet II is what is running. I did upgrade some time ago from PS7, but I am wondering if my running the John Hartman QuickProofs program is my problem. In Hartman’s software, there was a CSII "patch" that he said must be installed. Maybe it overwrote the CS8 part of the contact sheet II that allows changing the spacing. I have looked on my original CSII CD to try and reinstall just the original Contact Sheet II plug in, but it must be buried within the auto run and doesn’t appear I can just locate that file by itself.
C
chrisjbirchall
Mar 11, 2007
Ah! – "Quick" is not always "Best"

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections