LB
Posted By
Laura_Bateman
Apr 7, 2007
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Ok, bear with me here as I’m not entirely sure what I’m asking.

About a year ago, I did the CS2 trial, but sadly had to get rid of it when I couldn’t dish out almost $700 to buy it. Now that I finally have a full version though, I can’t figure out what I was using for a blending tool. I know it wasn’t this thing < http://img353.imageshack.us/img353/3426/theaboninationge4.pn g> or the layout style thing. I could easily play with the layers, and it had two windows I could change what blending technique I wanted (ie lighten, darken, etc) for each layer.

Also, although it was a touch annoying, white automatically became see through. I didn’t have to erase it or anything to make it go away, but now it doesn’t do that anymore.

Again, I’m sorry if this is confusing, but as I said, I’m not entirely sure what I was doing then and not doing now.

Thanks for the help!

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

JR
John_R_Nielsen
Apr 7, 2007
Blending Options, perhaps? Right-click on a layer in the Layers palette; second from the top.
LB
Laura_Bateman
Apr 7, 2007
No, clicking that leads me to the Layer Stlye window again.
L
LenHewitt
Apr 8, 2007
Laura,

Click on the little arrow at the right hand side of the Layers palette. Select Blending Options.

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections