MR
Posted By
Mark_Reynolds
Dec 17, 2008
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
What happened to the thread called "Compelling reasons …" which has just been taken down?

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

JJ
Jim_Jordan
Dec 17, 2008
It appears forum hosts/operations was ill of some of the malicious posts within. It is easier to kill the thread than to weed out the nastiness.

There are other threads disappearing right now where posters misbehaved. Forum hosts are back at work.
MR
Mark_Reynolds
Dec 17, 2008
Why cant people keep their banter for special threads?

I was making a post based on a useful earlier comment in that thread which went like this "In CS3 I could zoom out and in with the Command + or – key and that would resize the window but Command, Space Bar and mouse click would not resize the window. " – I agree, the preference was a TOGGLE for this.

Problem is you seem to have people assigned the task of modifying the best aspects of the software with no understanding what the full existing functionality is. Then they change it.
JJ
Jim_Jordan
Dec 17, 2008
I appreciate your concern about a vanishing thread but you may be better suited to tell this directly to Adobe anyway. Fellow users in this forum can’t do much but sympathize.

<http://www.adobe.com/cfusion/mmform/index.cfm?name=wishform>
AS
Ann_Shelbourne
Dec 17, 2008
Mark:

ALL of the threads that have been closed down have one thing in common: the individual who posted #3 has chosen, yet again, to inject his venom into its blood-stream.
JJ
Jim_Jordan
Dec 17, 2008
If Ann was remotely correct about one individual user injecting venom, wouldn’t it make sense that a forum host would block that user? Ann lacks logic, thinking she can promote herself by insulting others. I think that works in grade school but not here. Ann needs to move on.

If we want to keep threads from being pulled by the hosts, pointless ‘venomous’ insults like Ann’s need to stop.
AS
Ann_Shelbourne
Dec 17, 2008
Just as I said, Mark.

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections