V
Posted By
volley
Dec 20, 2008
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I have CS3 and I went to open photoshop extended at it is no longer on my computer. please let me know how to get this back.

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

B
Buko
Dec 20, 2008
Reinstall it from the original disks.
NK
Neil_Keller
Dec 20, 2008
volley,

You give no details about how or why it was "deleted". But if it was just dragged to the trash, you need to complete a proper uninstall before reinstalling it from your original discs or download.

Neil
V
volley
Dec 20, 2008
i’m sure I can do that,
but what do I do when I need it again.
Either on a new computer or an additional computer.
NK
Neil_Keller
Dec 20, 2008
volley,

You give no details about how or why it was "deleted". But if it was just dragged to the trash, you need to complete a proper uninstall before reinstalling it from your original discs or download.

Then again, are you sure that it is "deleted" and that the application’s folder was not inadvertently moved to somewhere else on your drive? Did you do a search?

Neil
NK
Neil_Keller
Dec 20, 2008
volley,

The usual license for Photoshop is two installations on separate computers for your non-simultaneous use (such as on a laptop for travel and a home or office desktop). If you need to uninstall the application to put it on a new computer, make sure you deactivate it first.

Neil
V
volley
Dec 20, 2008
I just noticed it now.
I don’t know why it suddenly disappeared.
I don’t usually use it.
It is possible that it was dragged to the trash by accident.

If I uninstall it, would I be uninstalling all of cs3 or can it just be for photoshop?

Also, I did a search and I can not find it, it is always listed under applications with the other programs.
B
Buko
Dec 20, 2008
Volly re read post one.

just reinstall it. from your disks.

you can use the install disks to uninstall it too.

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections