Posted By
Andrew_Olah
Apr 30, 2007
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Hello there… I have a problem with PS CS3:
i’ve opened an OBJ file, doubleclicked on the texture, which opened it. I’ve altered the texture, and after saving, the texture was refreshed on the modell… thats good… After that I put the model window (the one contains the OBJ) into my secondary display, and the texture stayed on the primary display… Then if i alter the texture, and save, the modell window dont refreshing! Even if i put the modell window back to the primary, dont refreshing, when i save the texture, just, when i start the whole program again…
I have 3200+ A64 + 1G ram + 19" Viewsonic E790 + 14" HP Low emission (1600×1200 + 1024×768)
Is it a bug, or what? Thanks
Andrew

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

AO
Andrew_Olah
May 1, 2007
anyway, its suddenly working fine… 🙂

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections