HS
Posted By
Henry_Skinner
Jul 15, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I now have three copies of PSE 2 from purchased products. I have loaded two copies on my computers. Can I legally give the third copy away?
Hank

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

GD
Grant_Dixon
Jul 15, 2004
Henry

Over the years there has been lots of discussion about this and I think rather than listen to our opinions you best bet is to contact Adobe.

Grant
HS
Henry_Skinner
Jul 15, 2004
Grant

Thank you for responding. I called Adobe customer support and talked to a knowledgeable person-Sherre- who gave a short and sweet answer: YES it can be given away if it has not been regitered.

Hank
GD
Grant_Dixon
Jul 15, 2004
Henry

One simple phone call has saved you from having to go through a bazillion post … each one slightly different and none official :).

Grant
HS
Henry_Skinner
Jul 15, 2004
Grant

Yup. But I did have to wait for the support center to open. Now who to give it to.

Hank
WE
Wendy_E_Williams
Jul 15, 2004
Hank,

I also have three copies … I didn’t think I could give them away so thanks for clarifying the situation. I will now pass them onto friends 🙂

Wendy

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections