AF
Posted By
Andrew_Fenton
Jul 15, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
If I click on the ‘about plug-ins’ in the ‘Help’ drop down box an extensive list opens, but all that happens if I click on one is a grey panel opens with a message about the effect. What’s that all about?? If they aren’t available, how do I get rid of the list?

Thanks, anyone.

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

J
jhjl1
Jul 15, 2004
That is to give you the info on the creator, © and patent, most plugins are accessed through the filters menu though that is not always the case.

Have A Nice Day, 🙂
James Hutchinson
http://www.pbase.com/myeyesview
http://www.myeyesviewstudio.com/
wrote in message
If I click on the ‘about plug-ins’ in the ‘Help’ drop down box an
extensive list opens, but all that happens if I click on one is a grey panel opens with a message about the effect. What’s that all about?? If they aren’t available, how do I get rid of the list?
Thanks, anyone.
AF
Andrew_Fenton
Jul 15, 2004
Thanks for your reply!
The list is huge but I can’t use the damn things! As a complete novice with Elements 2 so I appreciate any help.
Cheers.
BB
brent_bertram
Jul 15, 2004
If you’re on a Windows box, go to C:\Program Files\Adobe\Photoshop Elements 2\Plug-Ins and look around in there. All the named functions in the various folders are dealt with as "plugins" . I believe its called "modular" programming , in a sense. Rather than having these functions and filters part of the "core " code of Elements, they are "add-0ns" , which can be easily added and removed without changing the core code. Its an easy way to add improvements without a major software release by simply ( as if it’s simple <G> ) developing a plugin which can be copied into a folder to install.

🙂

Brent
AF
Andrew_Fenton
Jul 15, 2004
Thanks for the replies – I have managed to find the damn things now. I guess I’m not ready to move on to my Photoshop CS just yet!!

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections