DH
Posted By
David_Hoeppner
Jul 17, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I recently purchased photoshop elements 2.0 and find I would like to upgrade to photoshop cs. I have been told that elements contains all the componants for the full program and that it merely has to be unlocked with a code provided by Adobe. For a fee, of course.

Does anyone out there know how this can be accomplished? I have tried to find something about this on the Adobe Photoshop web site and have failed.

David

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

GD
Grant_Dixon
Jul 17, 2004
David

Some one is leading you astray. Elements 2 is based on Photoshop 7 not on CS but who knows what Elements 3 be based on if and when it arrives. That being said there is no key to opening the full version as they are significantly different If you contact Adobe they do have an upgrade fee to get the full version but it is not an overly attractive savings. If you have purchased your CD as part of a Camera or Scanner package there is a more attractive upgrade price if you go that way.

Grant
RR
Raymond Robillard
Jul 17, 2004
David,

Grant was speaking of this kind of offer (there are other for Canon and Nikon cameras). I’m not even sure that you need to own the peripheral to order Photoshop CS this way…

http://www.wacom.com/adobe/offer.cfm

Ray

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections