BM
Posted By
BIG MAC
Jul 27, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Well; my first post has been ignored. Perhaps then this perceived problem is too basic for the group to offer any help. You see try as I might, I have so far been unable to satisfactorily lighten a dark shadow cast by a hat brim. The upper face of my subject is thus partially obscured. Using lasso tools, I can get so far, but get lost when I call up the Gradient tool. I have been hoping someone could point me in the correct direction to repair my picture taking mistake.

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

RH
Ronald Hands
Jul 27, 2004
BIG MAC wrote:
Well; my first post has been ignored.
Not so much ignored as not seen, I suspect.
The Photoshop elements newsgroup is a strange one. Most of the people who post are actually on the Adobe Photoshop Elements Forum at www.adobe.com. Postings from there are echoed to the newsgroup. Unfortunately, postings made directly to the newsgroup are not seen on the Forum. In other words, most of the resident experts haven’t even seen your question.
So to get answers to your query, try going to www.adobe.com, find the Photoshop Elements forum, register (it’s free) and post your question there. I’m sure you will then get answers. I’m such an Elements novice that I wouldn’t venture to give an answer myself. There is a "fill flash" feature in PE that might help though.
Hope this starts you on the track to an answer.

— Ron
Hamilton, ON
BM
BIG MAC
Jul 27, 2004
Thanks Ron for your advice.

I’ll try posting to the Adobe Group and see if someone there actually sees my question.

Alex
in Victoria, British Columbia

"Ronald Hands" wrote in message
BIG MAC wrote:
Well; my first post has been ignored.

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections