BM
Posted By
Barbara_May
Aug 5, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I could move an album with no problem before updates, but now I cannot figure out how to get more than one pictture at a time into PHotoshop.

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

BH
Beth_Haney
Aug 5, 2004
Updating from what to what?
MR
Mark_Reibman
Aug 5, 2004
Do you have your preference set to ‘double click’ opens in Photoshop Elements?

If you do, you simply select the images you want and double click on one of the thumbnails and they will all open in Elements.

(Select an entire album or option click your images to select the ones you want to open in elements)
BM
Barbara_May
Aug 6, 2004
It seemed as if my Elements somehow "updated" itself, because its appearance changed slightly, as did some of the basic operations.

I have iPhoto set to open 1 picture iinto ELements with a double-click, but I used to be able to have the whole album available in Elements and now i can only do 1 picture at a time.
WE
Wendy_E_Williams
Aug 6, 2004
Barbara,

To open more than one image from iPhoto you just go to organise then click on the first one you want to open next shift click on the last one you want to open and finally double click on any of the selected ones.

"I’m also getting a file name "tmp" in the Browser which contains one album, but I have no idea where "tmp" comes from, and how to manage it. " …. its part of iPhoto so don’t try to do anything with it …. if you do then it may screw up iPhoto. If I want to work on any iPhoto images I set up a folder on the desktop, tranfer the images to it from iPhoto, work on them and finally transfer them back to iPhoto. I think that it is much safer that way as the structure of iPhoto files can become corrupt.

Wendy

Wendy

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections