LB
Posted By
Lynn_Bandman
May 20, 2007
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I can’t get Photoshop CS2 to work using Vista. Adolbe says it’s compatible, but it won’t open.

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

BL
Bob Levine
May 20, 2007
Not nearly enough details. What happens? Have you tried deleting preferences? Which version of Vista?

And while Adobe says it should work, it’s not fully supported at all. Only CS3 has full support for Vista.

Bob
RM
Rick Moore
May 20, 2007
Turn off the UAC during install, it works fine on my Vista laptop.
R
ram
May 21, 2007
What is UAC ?

-ram
"Rick Moore" wrote in message
Turn off the UAC during install, it works fine on my Vista laptop.
P
philo
Dec 2, 2007
wrote in message
I can’t get Photoshop CS2 to work using Vista. Adolbe says it’s
compatible, but it won’t open.

I’ve seen way to many complaints about Vista

here is one more

http://www.downloadsquad.com/2007/03/20/adobe-says-no-way-to -vista-updates/

Maybe use XP sp2 as CS2 works great there !!!!
M
MisterMax
Dec 2, 2007
philo wrote:
wrote in message
I can’t get Photoshop CS2 to work using Vista. Adolbe says it’s
compatible, but it won’t open.

I’ve seen way to many complaints about Vista

I’m running CS2 with Vista. Only one very small anomaly: I get a Vista notice of a crash when I exit CS2. It’s meaningless.

But I agree with philo. I’ve had many other problems with Vista, some with other vendors who have decided not to upgrade.

– Max

Tips for Healthy Brain Aging from the Alzheimer’s Disease Center at Penn – – * Cognitively stimulating activities – Read, do crossword puzzles, play cards or a board game every day.
* Education – Take a class or attend lectures. Advise the next generation to stay in school.
* Exercise – Talk to your doctor about designing an exercise program, even as simple as walking, geared just for you. Individual sessions should be at least 30 minutes long.
* Avoid head injury – Always buckle your seatbelt. Wear a helmet when biking.
* Good nutrition – Eat a heart-healthy diet; it may benefit your brain as well.
* Cholesterol and blood pressure – Maintain your cholesterol and blood pressure within normal limits.

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections