JB
Posted By
j_barrie
Aug 16, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Here’s my problem. I have a brand new Mac. I have Photo Elements 2. When I go to browse through my photos, the browser window opens and places itself to the upper, far right of my computer screen. So far right, in fact, that you can’t access the scrolling arrows. It’s displayed so far up, that the top of the window is located beneath the top toolbar – resulting in my not being able to grab ahold of the sucker to then pull it down and to the left.

Any suggestions?

Thanks!

Deborah

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

KW
Ken_Wolin
Aug 16, 2004
First try Windows/Reset Pallett Locations. That usually works.

—– Kenny
JF
Jodi_Frye
Aug 16, 2004
I replied your mail.
JB
j_barrie
Aug 17, 2004
Thank you for the helpful hints. I was able to get the thing to finally resize – and I didn’t have to pay a technician $38.00 to do it!

You’re the best!

Deborah
B
barbscxhaller
Aug 19, 2004
In article ,
wrote:

Here’s my problem. I have a brand new Mac. I have Photo Elements 2. When I go to browse through my photos, the browser window opens and places itself to the upper, far right of my computer screen. So far right, in fact, that you can’t access the scrolling arrows. It’s displayed so far up, that the top of the window is located beneath the top toolbar – resulting in my not being able to grab ahold of the sucker to then pull it down and to the left.

Any suggestions?

Thanks!

Deborah

Grab any edge of the window and move it.

-Barb, <www.jamlady.eboard.com> An update on 7/22/04.

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections