Posted By
Garry
May 26, 2007
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Hi,

Hope some one can help. I have installed Photoshop CS3 on an AMD 3000+ 64 running Vista Ultimate 32. Installed perfectly, activated and registered OK and program worked. Next time I started up the PC I could not connect to the internet – kept getting a error message stating that the PC had multiple network connections and I was to disable one before internet connection could be established. There was only the one network connection in the network centre page, all was working properly according to Windows, but I could not connect. Uninstalled Photoshop and internet connection was established. Installed Photoshop and multiple connections again. Uninstalled and all fine.

Just wondering if anyone has had this problem as well – Motherboard is an Asrock 939A8XM and the erthernet uses ULi1689 Chipset..

Even without the internet connection the program works fine..

Any advice greatly appreciated ;0)

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

RP
Rick_Popham
May 27, 2007
I wonder if it would help to remove the Bonjour service from the CS3 install.

dave milbut, "Uninstalling Bonjour service from Photoshop CS3?" #1, 18 Apr 2007 4:13 am </cgi-bin/webx?14/0>

Gregory Bruno, "Bonjour Service?" #1, 16 May 2007 2:57 pm </cgi-bin/webx?14/0>

And maybe you should also try shutting down Version Cue (if you’re not using it), and the Device Central thingy.

don solomon, "CS3 install goes smoothly!!, BUT?" #1, 16 May 2007 7:53 am </cgi-bin/webx?14/0>

Rick
G
Garry
May 28, 2007
Rick,

Thanks for the tip – I re-installed but without Version Cue and everything worked fine – even the internet!

Glad this worked coz I’m not sure I could follow the instructions to remove the Bonjour Service ;0)

Cheer’s

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections