S
Posted By
Sparkss
Aug 21, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
ok, so ill make a background and then I’ve got images but I dont know how to get the iamges onto the background. I’ve tried doing photomerge, but thatn like the images are all like become sorta invisible like u can see right through them. How do I get this to stop happening and jsut being able to put images on it with them looking normal

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

WE
Wendy_E_Williams
Aug 21, 2004
Sparkss,

I guess that you have an image with your background on it and you want to add things to it from another photograph. I will try to keep it simple. One way is:

Use the lasso tool (or any other selection tool) and outline the image you want to move … lets assume its a person. So take the lasso and go all the way round the person. You will see a flickering line appears which is sometimes called the marching ants.

Then you do Edit>Copy.
Next click on the image that contains your background and do Edit>Paste

You should now have two layers a background layer that contains your background and a layer one that contains the person. Check this out by doing Window>Layers.

You will be able to use the move tool to move the person around on the background until you find a suitable place.

Let us know how you go on.

Wendy
S
Sparkss
Aug 21, 2004
lo, I should have been able to figure that out, thanks
S
Sparkss
Aug 21, 2004
also how do u make the iamge smaller to put the background and is there way to like put twopictures together and cut something out of the pic?
WE
Wendy_E_Williams
Aug 21, 2004
Sparkss,

To make the image smaller … click on the move tool and a box will appear around the image … click in the corner and you will be able to change the size of the image.

To cut something out of the picture … draw round the part you want to remove (use the lasso) then do Edit>Clear.

Wendy
S
Sparkss
Aug 21, 2004
thanks

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections