E
Posted By
emilypinna
Jun 8, 2007
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I’ve created a LR gallery (template ‘night life’) and tried to upload it directly to my ftp. it is just not working. then I exported the web gallery and copied it to the ftp server- doesn’t work either- all I see is an empty gallery saying ‘loading images’- I tried everything possible for the past couple of days – please help!

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

P
Phosphor
Jun 8, 2007
You should post in the LightRoom forum:

<http://www.adobeforums.com/cgi-bin/webx/.3bc2cf0a/>

I suspect that you’re having either a permissions problem, or that the code being output when the HTML is generated doesn’t comply with the requirements of the server it’s being hosted on. For example, I can’t use any spaces when I upload files to my ISP-provided server space. Have a look at how your preferences are set.
C
chrisjbirchall
Jun 8, 2007
The Lightroom is four doors down the hall. You can’t miss it there’s a glow emanating from around the door frame. 😉

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections