Posted By
Henrik_Mj
Mar 10, 2009
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Hi!

This issue doesn’t seem to slow my application down or cause a system crash, but renders system messages as an indication of errors. This has been going on since I first installed both Ai and Ps CS3 springtime 2008 and it is slightly irritating. Just the other day I completly reinstalled my OS X and applications just to freshen up the disk and the issue stayed the same as before.

The Console in Mac OS X reports:
Mar 10 17:14:18 Macintosh [0x0-0xd30d3].com.adobe.Photoshop[1079]: objc[1079]: Class EpicPanel is implemented in both /Applications/Adobe Photoshop CS3/Adobe Photoshop CS3.app/Contents/Frameworks/adobe_personalization.framework/ adobe_personalization and /Applications/Adobe Photoshop CS3/Adobe Photoshop CS3.app/Contents/Frameworks/adobe_registration.framework/ado be_registration. Using implementation from /Applications/Adobe Photoshop CS3/Adobe Photoshop CS3.app/Contents/Frameworks/adobe_registration.framework/ado be_registration.

In the archived section of the forum Patricia Minucci reports a similar issue –> Patricia Minicucci, "Hard Freeze" #, 20 Feb 2008 3:16 pm </webx?14>

Any thoughts? ..leave it be or try to trash either component?

Best regards,
Henrik

iMac 2,4 GHz | 4 Gb RAM | OS X 10.5.6

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

L
Lundberg02
Mar 11, 2009
I know I have no idea what you’re talking about, and apparently no one else does either.
AS
Ann_Shelbourne
Mar 12, 2009
Run a Google Search for "Class EpicPanel".

I found a slew of questions being asked about it in various Forums; cast a quick glance at some of them; but didn’t see any answers.
L
Lundberg02
Mar 12, 2009
I did that already
CC
Chris_Cox
Mar 12, 2009
Leave it be – it’s a harmless error in this case (and an artifact of problems in the Objective-C dispatcher on OS X).

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections