Posted By
Colonel Blip
Jun 20, 2007
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Hello, All!

I have bridge ACR preferences to use ACR for JPEG files. I find it to be incosistent and was wondering if others had the same problem.

1. Some jpeg files open fine in ACR; others do not.

2. Also, if I select 2 or more jpeg files and then Cntrl-R to open in ACR, they will not load whereas the same operation always works with RAW (ORF in my case) files.

I thought I had read that Cntrl-R would open all selected files in ACR as it does for RAW. Is this not correct?

Any ideas on why the inconsistency when opening a single jpeg file?

Thanks.

Thanks,
Colonel Blip.
E-mail:

—-== Posted via Newsfeeds.Com – Unlimited-Unrestricted-Secure Usenet News==—- http://www.newsfeeds.com The #1 Newsgroup Service in the World! 120,000+ Newsgroups —-= East and West-Coast Server Farms – Total Privacy via Encryption =—-

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

CB
Colonel Blip
Jun 24, 2007
Hello, Colonel!
You wrote to All on Wed, 20 Jun 2007 04:39:23 -0500:

I gather no one here has this problem nor has a solution.

I tried NAPP help – they weren’t able to. I’ve contacted Adobe w/o any response. Looks like we are stuck with this problem.

Thanks,

Colonel Blip.
E-mail:

CB> Hello, All!

CB> I have bridge ACR preferences to use ACR for JPEG files. I find it to CB> be incosistent and was wondering if others had the same problem.

CB> 1. Some jpeg files open fine in ACR; others do not.

CB> 2. Also, if I select 2 or more jpeg files and then Cntrl-R to open in CB> ACR, they will not load whereas the same operation always works with CB> RAW (ORF in my case) files.

CB> I thought I had read that Cntrl-R would open all selected files in ACR CB> as it does for RAW. Is this not correct?

CB> Any ideas on why the inconsistency when opening a single jpeg file?

CB> Thanks.

CB> Thanks,
CB> Colonel Blip.
CB> E-mail:

CB> —-== Posted via Newsfeeds.Com – Unlimited-Unrestricted-Secure Usenet CB> News==—- http://www.newsfeeds.com The #1 Newsgroup Service in the CB> World! 120,000+ Newsgroups
CB> —-= East and West-Coast Server Farms – Total Privacy via Encryption CB> =—-

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections