MC
Posted By
Molin_Chan
Jul 8, 2007
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Downloaded trial version twice already; installed and uninstalled twice as well. Each time I tried to launch CS3, a text window with message of product license expired appeared. What seems to be the problem? Any suggestions?

Thanks!

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

C
chrisjbirchall
Jul 8, 2007
You can only have one 30 trial period. Uninstalling doesn’t stop the 30 day count down.
J
jacquie
Jul 8, 2007
On Jul 8, 3:15 am, wrote:
Downloaded trial version twice already; installed and uninstalled twice as well. Each time I tried to launch CS3, a text window with message of product license expired appeared. What seems to be the problem? Any suggestions?

Thanks!

Are u using MAC or PC? If it is a PC do you have VISTA or XP?
CP
Crystal_Pagan
Jul 25, 2007
When the activation key window pops up upon launching Photoshop CS3 Extended I am unable to choose the option to try Photoshop for 30 days. A problem was encountered while trying to load the trial period for Adobe Photoshop CS3. I receive a message saying “Click quit to see if restarting your computer or reinstalling the software fixes the problem”. Neither of the options work. I am running Visa Home Premium 32bit, do you have any suggestions?

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections