E
Posted By
edwarddingman
Jul 10, 2007
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I have an image that I need to resize for a 10ft display. Not sure if it is a large LCD TV or some type of monitor. This is for a courtroom presentation and the jury will be veiwing it from probably 30-40 ft away. Any advice?

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

RB
Robert_Barnett
Jul 10, 2007
wrote in message
I have an image that I need to resize for a 10ft display. Not sure if it is a large LCD TV or some type of monitor. This is for a courtroom presentation and the jury will be veiwing it from probably 30-40 ft away. Any advice?

Well, you need to know the resolution of the screen. Most HD TVs give a resolution. These super large displays should provide that information as well.

Robert
E
edwarddingman
Jul 10, 2007
Thanks will get that info
JG
John_Gayman
Jul 11, 2007
What you also need to find out is how you will be feeding the signal to the TV/monitor. If it is a TV/monitor with a VGA input then I assume you will be feeding it with a laptop and you can drive it at whatever resolution it supports.

If you will be feeding it a video signal via S-video, Component or Composite then it really doesn’t matter as your resolution will be limited to 720×480 – regardless of screen size.

I’m assuming even if it’s an HDTV you are not planning on using a Blu-ray or HD-DVD player.

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections