BS
Posted By
Bartleby_Smith
Jul 27, 2007
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I’m using CS3, and having a problem whenever I go to Image>Adjustments> Levels, or Curves, or Brightness/Contrast.
The adjustments look fine in the preview, but when I click OK, the image snaps back to what it was before, unchanged.
When the the zoom is on a one-to-one ratio, even the preview won’t show any changes. I also tried to use Layer> New Layer Adjustment> etc., and the adjustments would stick. But If I tried to flatten the image or otherwise make the changes permanent, again the adjustments disappear leaving me with the unchanged image.
I reset the settings back to default thinking that I might have unwittingly changed something, but the problem still persists.
I’d appreciate any help on this matter, it’s frustrating!

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

B
Bernie
Jul 27, 2007
Are you viewing the file at 100%
B
babaloo
Jul 27, 2007
Suggestions:
Make sure the mode settings and color spaces are set correctly. Are you opening files that are flagged as "read only"?
BS
Bartleby_Smith
Jul 28, 2007
Yes, I went to view>Actual Pixels. When I am working with the contrast at 100% zoom, even the preview button will not show any change. At levels other than 100%, however, the preview does work.
There is no zoom that will enact the change after I click OK, however.
SF
Steven_Foley
Jan 2, 2008
I am having exact same problem. Checking the "Use Legacy" checkbox doesn’t correct the problem for me. I can see my changes in the preview, but when I click "OK," it snaps back to the same image as before I started. Very frustrating! Anybody have an idea how to correct this issue?

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections