JM
Posted By
Judy_Means
Aug 29, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Downloaded for 5 hours and then was told pse2trial.exe is not valid for win32. How can it be installed if the program execution file won’t open?

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

BH
Beth_Haney
Aug 29, 2004
Could you post a little more information about your system? OS? And, the download is normally a zipped file, so is it while you’re trying to install it that you’re getting this message? Or won’t it unzip? Also, if it took you five hours to download the demo, it sounds like you’re using a dialup connection. It may be that there was a corruption at some point during the download that’s keeping the demo from installing/running properly. We’ve had posts from people in the past who tried to download the demo via dialup and had to try a second time.
WE
Wendy_E_Williams
Aug 29, 2004
Judy,

The demo of Elements was often given away with photography and computer magazines … it may be worth checking if any of your friends actually have a demo on disc.

I know that a lot of people keep the discs that come free with magazines so you may just be lucky.

Wendy
JM
Judy_Means
Aug 29, 2004
I am using a dialup modem and windows xp. The instructions for the download say "double click on "pse2trial.exe" to open it and view the contents. When I do that, it says it is not a valid file for win32.

I am now downloading winzip and will try it on pse2.
JM
Judy_Means
Aug 29, 2004
winzip doesn’t work because it is not a .zip file.

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections