CS
Posted By
Chuck_Snyder
Aug 31, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Looks like a whole lot of downtime this afternoon/evening….?

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

BB
brent_bertram
Aug 31, 2004
A few of us were commenting on it, Chuck, off forum , of course ! <G>

🙂
PA
Patti Anderson
Aug 31, 2004
Glad it wasn’t just me. It wasn’t just sluggish this time, it wasn’t there at all.

Golly, I was almost having PSE Forum withdrawal. 🙂 Actually, I was able to get some work done for a change.

Patti
CS
Chuck_Snyder
Aug 31, 2004
Glad you clarified that, Brent. I was SO confused….!

🙂
BB
brent_bertram
Aug 31, 2004
This place is habit forming, Patti . Just like a good soap opera. What will Jodi do next ? <LOL>

🙂

Brent
MR
Mark_Reibman
Aug 31, 2004
Whew, back on again. It’s been a tough several hours. 🙂
JF
Jodi_Frye
Aug 31, 2004
She needs to go out and get a picture or two for that dangin’ photo challenge! That is what she needs to do next….but will she ? Who the heck freekin knows.
WE
Wendy_E_Williams
Aug 31, 2004
What a miserable night it was last night … I ended up tidying up my photograph files …. 🙂

I miss the forum when its not available .. we are going on holiday next week and NOT taking the laptop with us. How will I cope?

Wendy
GD
Grant_Dixon
Aug 31, 2004
Wendy

We are away next week as well and won’t be taking our laptop with us either. Is this some sort of trend?

Grant
WE
Wendy_E_Williams
Aug 31, 2004
Guess it must be Grant ….

I read a thread a while back that the Challenge was going to be off line … is it for two weeks?

How will I cope … still at least I will be away for one week 🙂

Wendy
GD
Grant_Dixon
Aug 31, 2004
Wendy

Here I am minding my own business and I get blamed for giving a girl a terrible night …. that is the first for me. :0

Grant
RF
Robert_F_Carruth
Aug 31, 2004
Grant and Wendy,

Have a great time.

We’ll be off mid next week for our annual visit to Acadia National Park but I’ll definitely be taking my laptop. It’s the only portable storage device I own for downloading my pictures. (Of course it also serves as my very detailed road atlas and gps route tracking device.)

Bob
WE
Wendy_E_Williams
Aug 31, 2004
Grant … 🙂 🙂 …..

Bob, Have a nice visit to the National Park and hope you gets lots of great photos.

Wendy

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections