MN
Posted By
ml_nelson
Nov 7, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I’m attempting to use Lynch’s book & tools to create CMYK seperations in Photoshop Elements 2. I was doing fine until I hit a hard roadblock.

Page 143 of his book, step 6 has you open one of the sample templates (for example; CMYK_DCS_Template.C). The problem is Photoshop Elements 2 can’t open the templates. It simply says "can’t open…… Not the right kind of document"

Any help would be appreciated.
Mike

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

BT
Ben T
Nov 7, 2004
This newsgroup has a very limited and small number of subscribers. Go here http://www.adobeforums.com/cgi-bin/webx?14@@.3bb65821 for more info and sign in.
Ben

wrote in message
I’m attempting to use Lynch’s book & tools to create CMYK seperations in Photoshop Elements 2. I was doing fine until I hit a hard roadblock.

Page 143 of his book, step 6 has you open one of the sample templates (for example; CMYK_DCS_Template.C). The problem is Photoshop Elements 2 can’t open the templates. It simply says "can’t open…… Not the right kind of document"

Mike
C
Corey
Nov 27, 2004
wrote in message

Mike

I just downloaded a trial version of Elements 2 from Adobe and I don’t see it even supporting CMYK color under Image > Mode or in the Color Picker choices. It may not be able to open CMYK files. I’m very familiar with Photoshop and downloaded this version to help out a friend who has it.

Peadge 🙂

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections