RL
Posted By
Rick LaPouttre
Dec 28, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Hello, looking to find a software photo program that would be abele to quickly build a folder to burn to a cd from thumbnails or ? I have thousands of photos that I need to quickly sort through and on the fly through them into a folder for a quick burn, using Nero 6. I have picture viewing programs such as Photoshop 7, Kodak easyshare, Ulead photo, Photoshop elements, Photoshop imageready and none offer easy or option to burn directly to a cd burning program.. Thanks Please reply to

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

PD
postman delivers
Dec 29, 2004
"Rick LaPouttre" wrote in message
Hello, looking to find a software photo program that would be abele to quickly build a folder to burn to a cd from thumbnails or ? I have
thousands
of photos that I need to quickly sort through and on the fly through them into a folder for a quick burn, using Nero 6. I have picture viewing programs such as Photoshop 7, Kodak easyshare, Ulead photo, Photoshop elements, Photoshop imageready and none offer easy or option to burn directly to a cd burning program.. Thanks Please reply to

Rick,

We post suggestion in the newsgroup to questions asked, I do not send an e-mail response – Because other readers may have more, better answers, or ask follow-up questions to my answer. An open forum is a learning advantage to many rather than a single person.

DPIC is a stand alone contact sheet program… That will make an index of photos in a folder, I believe it will also create them in HTML for the web. I Use ACDSee to make contact sheets my index sheets. Photoshop elements will also do a contact sheets from a destination folder..

However you are asking for a program to make thumbnails, and not contact sheets. You could create an action in Photoshop 7, that would accomplish the job of taking each photo, and reducing it in size and saving it to another folder. But I think the action of burning a CD, would require manual control, and will not be automated.

However, ping Maak in AB.photos.portfolios, he should be back after the first of the year – vacation at the moment – he does have intermittent contact on and off depending on hotel, motel his is using for the evening.

In the body of the message use "the postman" as introductory calling card, and ask if he might suggest a procedure to automate a burn of thumbnails onto CD, from a folder of original photos.

Make certain your computer system is explained… so he can address it with precise knowledge.

Win, or Mac – memory, processor operating speed, internal or external DVD/CD burner…

Also have a look at CD2html – same software author as DPIC http://www.cd2html.de/guide_picture_index.html

JR the postman

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections