Posted By
Jeff Ingram
Mar 9, 2005
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Hello,

Can Photoshop Album 2.x burn DVD cds? I know it can do VCDs, but how about DVDs?

Thanks,

Jeff

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

PD
postman delivers
Mar 11, 2005
"Jeff Ingram" wrote in message
Hello,

Can Photoshop Album 2.x burn DVD cds? I know it can do VCDs, but how
about
DVDs?

Thanks,

Jeff

Jeff,

Album Features:

a.. View, organize, and store a lifetime of photos all in one place
b.. Automatic organization by date with intuitive timeline and calendar
views
c.. Instantly fix your photos and share your experiences
d.. Easily backup your photos on CD or DVD
e.. Professionally designed templates for slideshows with music, video, and audio clips
I understand their have been problems with restoring backups from CD or DVD. I understand Elements version 2 make a higher quality VCD that the version that is included with Elements 3.

The latest version of Nero, Roxio, and Sonic in HP/Compaq do a decent job in creating slide shows on DVD format from a specific folder. But, Adobe Photo Album Software does not use folder based organization – (they give you a million reasons why, and it will not allow you to create a folder with duplicate named files.)

However, you should have the facility to organize a folder with copies of the photos you want to using different file names, so you can have the photos in their original size using either Nero, or Roxio slide show utilities that have been included with their recent versions to burn a DVD slide show.

If you are trying to create a slide show I do not believe it can created on DVD media, but the advertising indicated it can do archival DVD recordings if you have compatible hardware.

JR the postman
QD
q_dise
Mar 14, 2005
I am not sure about Photoshop Album, I’m using Photo2DVD application and have been pleased with it so far. It allows you to burn your digital photos into DVDs and view them on TV, complete with background music and many transition effects for you select. Try it from http://www.photo-to-dvd.com

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections