RS
Posted By
Rick Seatell
Mar 30, 2005
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I purchased Adobe Photo Shop Picture Album Ver 2.0 from e-bay last year at that time I had the serial number then I got a new pc and some how have lost that. I now want to install my photo abbum on the new computer and do not have a serial number. Is there to by pass entering the serial number or does some one have a serial number for photo album that would work.
Thank you

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

PD
postman delivers
Mar 31, 2005
"Rick Seatell" wrote in message
I purchased Adobe Photo Shop Picture Album Ver 2.0 from e-bay last year at that time I had the serial number then I got a new pc and some how have lost that. I now want to install my photo abbum on the new computer and do not have a serial number. Is there to by pass entering the serial number or does some one have a serial number for photo album that would work.
Thank you

One thing that sets Adobe apart from the rest of the Graphic software companies is support. If you registered your product, give them a phone call or send them a e-mail they will provide the serial number to you as the registered owner.

If you have changed e-mail addresses, then I would suggest using the telephone. If the e-bay owner did not transfer the product to you then I would presume another software package is in your immediate future.

Have you looked at the free Irfanview product, as a inexpensive replacement. The program will do almost everything the adobe product does, and if you use folder based classification then any back-up program will work. Photoshop album subscribes to a different set of rules, that can make hourly, daily and weekly back-up procedures difficult at best.

There are a number of products that will recover the serial numbers of active computers, but most of the good software for this procedure are more expensive than the Photo Album.

I do not like the Album software, and use ACDSee, and Compupic on different computers. I like the interface and reliability of ACDSee, it will also write full-size photos in a CD side show. This is something photo album, Elements 2, and 3 will not do. Also any graphic program or programs can become a button in the modify menu.

I use Irfanview on an off line machine, as my front end for Photoshop and it works well. I back up all my photo work daily, and all my photo folders weekly, because I lost a lot of work once.

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections