A
Posted By
aa
Apr 8, 2005
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Hi, i have opened two pics in the photosop. How do i join one to the other? Meaning right end of the first to left end of the second? The photos are correct size and 100% accuracy is not needed, just basic advice how to join them…

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

R
Roy
Apr 8, 2005
"aa" wrote in message
Hi, i have opened two pics in the photosop. How do i join one to the other? Meaning right end of the first to left end of the second? The photos are correct size and 100% accuracy is not needed, just basic advice how to join them…
On one image, go to Image > Canvas Size and make this large enough for both photos.

Then just drag the second photo onto the blank space.

Roy
A
aa
Apr 9, 2005
So simple that it’s hard to find the advice.. Thank you very much.

"Roy" kirjoitti
viestiss
BP
Bill P
Apr 9, 2005
You can also go to File > Create Photomerge and follow on from there. Having said that Roys way could be quicker.

Bill P

aa wrote:
"Roy" kirjoitti
viestiss
R
Roy
Apr 9, 2005
Yes, and there are probably another 6 ways to do it. Just like everything else in Photoshop

Roy G

"Bill P" wrote in message
You can also go to File > Create Photomerge and follow on from there. Having said that Roys way could be quicker.

Bill P

aa wrote:
"Roy" kirjoitti
viestiss

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections