IS
Posted By
Ian_Stickland
May 9, 2005
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I’ve installed the CS2 trial to have a look and I’ve noticed that the file info screen in PSE 3.0 has changed to include loads of IPTC data and NO Exif information! How do I get the EXIF info screen back???

Has anyone else noticed this?

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

CW
Colin_Walls
May 9, 2005
Are you referring to the File Browser or Organizer?
IS
Ian_Stickland
May 9, 2005
Sorry, I’m referring to the file info menu item under File within the editor… I use it when editing a pic to remind me of the ISO and whether or not I might bother to use a noise reduction program.

The XMP file info screens are totally different now… very odd, no camera/shot info at all!
JJ
Jim_J
May 9, 2005
Ian,

If we can’t find a logical reason/solution to this, can you put this into a bug report please?

Cheers

http://www.adobe.com/misc/bugreport.html
IS
Ian_Stickland
May 9, 2005
No problem… has anyone else who’s installed CS2 seen this??
JJ
Jim_J
May 9, 2005
Well, you’re the second person to point out a problem (a different one mind you) with CS2. I don’t have my copy yet (in the mail) otherwise I would try to duplicate it. I think time will tell however.

Cheers
RR
Raymond Robillard
May 10, 2005
This bug doesn’t affect the Mac version, as far I understand the current issue, I still have Camera Info 1 and 2, under File / Info.

Ray
IS
Ian_Stickland
May 11, 2005
Jim,

Any idea what category to file the bug under?? I don’t want to use trivial with easy workaround as there is no workaround and it’s slightly more than trival for me, but it doesn’t result in a crash or data corruption…

Any ideas?

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections